1. What is the BookFunnel App?
2. I purchased the book, but I don’t have a code, where do I get one?
Ans. A separate email is sent to you from BookFunnel. This email contains your download link. With this one link, you can download your book on four different devices. If you purchased an ebook and did not receive an email from BookFunnel with your download link, you can get your book from your BookFunnel library: my.BookFunnel.com. Your email address is your login. If you purchased the ebook with your PayPal account, your login will be your primary PayPal email address.
3. I tried downloading to my kindle but the book isn't showing up in my library. where is it?
Ans. It is likely in your Documents. Sometimes turning your device off and on will get it to show up in the Library. If this doesn’t work, we recommend you access your Book Funnel Library (it should already be an app on your Kindle) and read the book there. If you need to access your Book Funnel Library from another device, log in at my.bookfunnel.com and send the book to your Kindle Cloud.
4. I am having a hard time downloading the book on my kindle device, what other reading options do i have?
Ans. You can download the book to your desktop, iPad, or reading apps such as Overdrive, Google Play Books, Kobo, iBooks, and Kindle (yes the app is easier than the device). If you have an Android phone, make sure you have the Book Funnel app downloaded.
5. How do I download my book?
Ans. Downloading the book is easy. Just follow the step-by-step prompts in the BookFunnel email. If you are reading on a Kindle, that device was not designed to automatically allow third-party books to be read. You will have to do some extra steps to get your book. Please reference the instructional videos in #6 and #8.
7. Do I need the book funnel app in order to get my book?
Ans. Yes and No. If you are downloading on an Apple product (i.e. iPhone or iPad) then no you do not. If you are downloading from an Android or Kindle device then YES you will need the BookFunnel app to download (please see the Android Announcement in the Palace for further explanation).
8. I have a Kindle email address and I am trying to get the book on my Kindle Fire, how do I do that?
Ans. Please click on the link below and watch the 4-minute video.
9. Will the book be available on Amazon, Nook, or iBooks?
Ans. Yes. The books will be released on other eBook platforms following a 30, 60, and 90-day release schedule. Until then, you will only be able to purchase the book from my website.
10. I am having trouble downloading the book, how do I get assistance?
Ans. There are two ways you can get assistance, 1) send an email to email@example.com or fill out a help request directly from the BookFunnel website and a member of their team will respond within 24 hours; 2) contact firstname.lastname@example.org (please include a screenshot of your order or details such as name, email, date of order, and the book title).
11. In what order were the books released?
1. Once You’ve Touched The Heart
2. The Heart of Him
3. Look Into My Heart
4. A Heart Divided
5. A Lost Heart
6. Night of Seduction/Heaven’s Gate
7. The Heart
8. Teach Me
9. The Pendleton Rule
10. The Book of Joshua I – Trust
11. The Book of Joshua II – Believe
13. A Lassiter’s Christmas
14. Fatal Mistake
15. Propensity For Love
16. Ruby…Red Slippers & All
17. The Book of Adam – Hypnotic
18. One Spark of Magic
21. The Book of Timothy – Symmetry
22. Phire: I’m Just Saying
23. The Heart Always Wins
24. News With Curves
25. A Brooks’ Thanksgiving
26. The Justice of Love
27. Banking on Love
28. The Book of Matthew: Adonis
29. Flames of Passion
30. Private Stock
31. A Piece of Her Heart
32. The Lure of Love
33. Hearts United -The Re-Election
**The above book listing is by sequence of release date; not by book series.**